With a strong base of local contacts, we can cover the (few) extras that Vintage Marquees don’t supply. We can organise toilet and generator hire, crockery and table linen, just ask!
We travel far and wide but try to keep within 50 miles of our base in Melksham for logistical reasons, but never say never! We will always quote for a job and let the client decide if budget will cover transport costs.
"I am very excited at the prospect of my vintage style wedding and such a huge part of that is down to your lovely lovely marquees and styling, so thank you so much for providing such and amazing service! Thanks again."
"Firstly thank you. You and your team have made this whole experience effortless and stress-free! The marquee was stunning and perfect size and I am so glad we came to you because it looked so much better than a modern, metal frame marquee. Your team were efficient and professional and so friendly!"
- Natural woven Dandy Dura matting which perfectly compliments the traditional canvas marquees
- Warm white fairy lights, uplighters and festoon lights.
- Polished parquet dance floors.
- Rustic wooden bars of different styles and sizes.
TABLES & CHAIRS
- Genuine old plank top trestle tables
- Round rustic plank top tables
- Vintage wooden chairs
- Limed oak cross back chairs
- 6′ wooden benches
- white 4′ benches with backs
GAMES & STUFF
- Hoopla and limbo
- Skittles and coconut shies
- Old churns and baths
- Beautiful bunting
- Flags and festoons
GET IN TOUCH!
With over 15 years of experience, we are always happy to share our knowledge and ideas. We love nothing more than rising to a challenge and creating unique and exciting events. We look forward to hearing from you!
Shurnhold Farm Business Park, Bath Road, Melksham, Wiltshire, SN12 8DF